“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Internship Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to build and repair computers
- Manage high-pressure situations professionally, calmly and with urgency
- Ability to work independently and provide progress reports
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interest in the latest technology and trends
- Solid work ethic, initiative and great customer service skills
We’d love to see:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent area of study
- Programming Experience in Visual Basic
- A rising Junior or Senior in a college or university
Impact you’ll make:
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot PC hardware and software (MAC and Windows).
- Actively seek out and participate in projects to maintain and improve the systems/network environment.
- Create and maintain standard PC images for multiple workstation models.
- Process, monitor and prioritize trouble tickets.
- Troubleshoot basic TCP/IP issues.
- Assist in managing and maintaining technology inventory.
- Install and monitor antivirus software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.