Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
As the Marketing Generalist Intern you will be learning across all functions of Marketing department. You are passionate and interested in learning how to creating compelling content and looking to be mentored by a growing Enterprise SaaS team. You will directly report to our Chief Marketing Officer.
This is a training program that is unpaid. It starts this Fall and goes until mid December.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Copywriting – short form (e.g., emails, social media copy, etc) and some long form (e.g., blog posts, etc)
- Media monitoring and social media engagement tracking
- Content research and management
- Researching competitors’ product and positioning
- Synthesizing patterns in why p44 is winning/losing deals
- Analyzing Sales collateral to see where it can be improved and adapted based on learnings from above activities
- Working with Digital Marketing tools – such as On24, Marketo, Linkedin, Google Ads, Unbounce, Google Analytics, Salesforce
- Creating campaigns for tracking leads and upload leads with correct tracking in place
- Analyze lead flow and areas for improvement - report on program results and develop insights on performance
- Brainstorm new and creative demand generation strategies
- Work on a long-term project that will be presented companywide at the end of the internship
Requirements: The experience you should have
- At least in their final year of undergrad or MBA working toward a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, English, or related
- Writing skills and interest (writing sample or short evaluation)
- Interest in tech marketing, preferably in the B2B space, or working in a startup environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.