Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform, enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than five billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Old Navy, Home Depot, PetSmart, Toys r’ Us, and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented Marketing Intern with a passion and curiosity for learning the latest marketing and sales techniques to join our team. The top candidate will have interest in Product Marketing, possess strong project management and written communication skills, knowledge of marketing principles and a self-starter with digital and social media experience, as well as the ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams. As a Vibes Marketing Intern you will be a full member of the team and will be provided the opportunity to gain experience in planning, process improvement, research and analysis. This is a paid internship opportunity located in Downtown Chicago.
- Assist in coordinating and executing various integrated marketing activities in support of the team’s overall departmental goals and key marketing areas (see above).
- Assist the team in the creation and review of sales tools and collateral
- Coordinate internal communication on marketing campaign details, program reviews, current status and next steps
- Provide tactical and administrative support to the Marketing department on an as needed basis
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ideal for college students or recent graduates looking for hands on experience to build mobile marketing technology expertise
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must know MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong project management and critical thinking skills
- Motivated self-starter who is detail-oriented and able to work independently
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
- Must be nimble and able to adapt to evolving project definitions and requirements
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Must be able to generate sensible, realistic, practical solutions to problems
- Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below to apply to this position.