Marketing Intern at iManage
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration & team building and some fun Chicago experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off in our downtown Chicago office on Monday, June 8th and will run through Friday, August 14th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned project
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible both during & after work hours
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our lunch and learns!
- iM Social: Enjoy social events, and everything Chicago has to offer this summer!
Being an intern on our Marketing team means…
An exciting opportunity to work alongside our global team of passionate marketing individuals to help research and develop a new marketing business plan for our corporate business function. You will be a key contributor and collaborator, working on the selection and integration of iManage marketing solutions across existing platforms. This role will allow you to share your innovative ideas and help increase our brand awareness, as well as execute a marketing plan developed by you and our team!
iM Responsible For…
- Product Marketing: You will be assigned a new market area to investigate and develop an end to end marketing plan from the GTM Strategy through a high impact communication plan to raise awareness and generate leads.
- Business Planning from Market Analysis to GTM Plan: Helping our team develop and execute a marketing business plan that will focus on developing new markets.
- Audience Marketing Planning: Develop and execute a plan that will raise awareness and generate leads through traditional and digital channels.
- Project Management: Communicating proactively across various departments and locations to ensure execution and project deadlines are met.
- Reporting and Analytics: Helping to deliver insightful reporting and analytics that shows how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics to optimize marketing campaigns, help with dashboards, and deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications or related field
- In depth knowledge on marketing strategy, communications and/or digital marketing
- An ability to work independently in a fast-paced organization, and an ability to accomplish objectives in a cross-functional team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills; demonstrating high attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills; exceptional writing and presentation capabilities
- A high attention to detail and an ability to make data-driven decisions and research
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/