Marketing Internship for a HealthTech Start-up at CancerIQ
We are looking for a marketing intern to support the CancerIQ inbound marketing activities. The internship will be ideal for someone who is interested in a holistic view of the marketing function, including marketing automation, email marketing, social media marketing, content development, event marketing, etc.
What you will do:
- Campaign execution support across various channels like events, website, email, social, etc.
- Produce content that attracts, engages and delights qualified audiences throughout the sales cycle. This includes blog posts, videos, white papers, case studies, infographics, emails, social media, etc.
- Engage in social listening and social media community management, as well as social media planning and execution.
- Detail oriented and critical thinker
- Strong writing skills and experience delivering flawless copy in a fast-paced environment (e.g., journalism, student newspaper)
- An eye for design and comfortable using basic tools like Canva
- Quick learner and desire to develop knowledge of the healthcare industry as well as modern marketing CRM/automation tools like HubSpot
- Experience with database management a plus!
CancerIQ is a dynamic environment with brilliant minds. As such, we have a fast paced work ethic where autonomy is not just a random word. We believe in growth through excellence and therefore cultivate a learning environment.
CancerIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Some of the benefits of working here are:
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge field of genetics and genomics
- Mentorship and guidance needed to prepare for a long-term career in sales
- Working with a fun, young team of professionals
- Laid back work environment, conveniently located in River North
- Become part of a dynamic team of fun, young professionals
- Unlimited coffee, LaCroix and Happy Hour every Friday
- Automatic admission to our "above average" co-ed volleyball team and Fantasy Football league
We look forward to your application!