MBA Associate Intern
The MBA Associate will assist the leadership team in driving strategic initiatives, performing strategic planning and sourcing go-to-market product partnerships.
- Analyzing internal company data and preparing business intelligence reports.
- Conducting market research about competitors and prospective partners.
- Evaluating current business processes at SMS Assist and designing new systems to improve operational efficiency.
- Providing project management support for independent and cross-functional projects (e.g., drafting project plans, coordinating stakeholder work streams, identifying and managing project risks, etc.).
- Contributing to high-impact discussions about the company’s vision and strategy.
- Identify prospective go-to-market product partnerships.
- Advanced Verbal Communication Skills
- Advanced Written Communication Skills
- Advanced Teamwork Skills
- Advanced Prioritization Skills
Role Specific Skills
- Computer Skills: Advanced or intermediate proficiencies in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Tableau
People Management Skills
- Not applicable to this role
- MBA student with anticipated graduation in 2020 or 2021
- Experience with corporate strategy management, investment banking, or technology consulting
- Experience with (and proclivity for) data-driven decision making