MT Summer Hire at Echo Global Logistics
At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers, handling crucial tasks so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
Looking to gain valuable experience in Summer 2021 and think you have what it takes to be a part of our team? Learn more about what we are looking for and apply if you have what it takes!
Echo’s summer hire program allows you the opportunity have on-the-job training to execute real world projects, interact with Senior Management/Executives, mentorship from leaders, and thrive in an environment and culture that listens to and welcomes your feedback. Echo is a high-energy organization with great enthusiasm, collaboration and is a lot of FUN to be a part of!
- Must be able to start June 7, 2021 (Summer Hire program goes through August 7, 2021)
RESPONSIBLITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Working with Echo's largest clients to provide daily support
- Manage tasks and interact with Account teams daily
- Track shipments and provide updates
- Build working knowledge of organizations and team structures
- Open to new ideas and encourages innovative practices amongst peers
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid internship, casual dress, team outings
- Help understand career opportunities by joining an industry leader for the summer
- Work with virtually all aspects and teams within Echo Technology
- Experienced mentors to learn and adopt new practices
- Ability to introduce your own views and takes on our product offerings
- Work in the full software delivery life-cycle
- Ability to constantly enhance and improve applications
- Plan to learn a lot and have a lot of fun!
Work Environment/Physical Demands Summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.