***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
- During this internship you will participate in the design and support of enhanced reconciliation processes, and operational improvements. As well as, perform basic analytics, enhance documentation and participate in projects that review performance.
What you’ll bring
- Desire to learn and impact current operations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel skills for data analysis
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Operations, or equivalent area of study
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, with competing priorities
We’d love to see:
- Junior or Senior in college
- Previous internship experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Hyperion, or PeopleSoft
Impact you’ll make:
- Provide metrics and analytics regarding sales performance.
- Review current process and make operational improvements.
- Assist in design and aggregating sales comp survey results
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.