PAID SOCIAL INTERN at Centro
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- We have a strong preference for candidates who have the ability to accept a full time position at the end of the internship.
- This is a paid, full-time internship with an expectation of 40 hrs/week.
- The hourly rate is $14.00/hour.
- The program will run from January 22, 2019 through March 31, 2019.
Centro’s Internship Program will teach you more about our industry, company, and the departments that make it all possible. This project based role will require you to bring your unique perspective to the team. Learning from some of the smartest people in the business, we expect you to take full advantage of the resources we have to make Centro better. In this role, you will work with a manager and mentor to guide you through the exciting winter ahead of you, digging deep into the day to day work of our full time employees.
- Work with designated team on assigned tasks and projects.
- Collaborate with other interns on a team assignment and present to leadership at the end of the program.
- Attend and participate in weekly educational sessions.
- Partner with a mentor to enhance your knowledge of the media services landscape.
- Proactively contribute to your team and intern group.
- Other duties, as assigned by your manager.
- Must be aligned with the logistics noted at the top of the job description.
- Sales, Marketing or Advertising major preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Proven communication skills
- Proven organization skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Interest and passion for advertising, digital media, and technology
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.