People Operations Intern at iManage
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration & team building and some fun Chicago experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off in our downtown Chicago office on Monday, June 8th and will run through Friday, August 14th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned project
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible both during & after work hours
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our lunch and learns!
- iM Social: Enjoy social events, and everything Chicago has to offer this summer!
Being an intern on our People Operations team means…
You’ll join a highly collaborative team and will have the chance to work on various projects while helping us build a best in class culture and experience for our employees to grow & thrive! You can expect to get exposure to a wide range of problems and tasks, and so you will be an enthusiastic and engaging individual ready to learn all things iManage. You will have an opportunity #MakeItMeanSomething and see how your work directly impacts the organizations ability to meet our strategic vision and impact our customers.
iM Responsible For…
- People Operations: Working with our People Operations team members on a wide array of human resource tasks such as benefits administration, compensation, and employee relations
- Learning & Development: Joining forces with team members to help develop scalable and remarkable solutions to enable iManage employees to learn and grow
- Recruiting: Collaborating with our global Talent Acquisition team on project coordination regarding attracting, developing, and inspiring high-performance talent across the organization
- Orientation & Onboarding: Coordinating new hire orientation and onboarding training efforts alongside other People Operations team members
- Event Planning: Providing project coordination efforts for culture and engagement programs such as monthly birthday treats, lunches, and our five-year anniversary party
- HRIS: Working within our HRIS system; Organizing data entry efforts within our system (Ceridian DayForce)
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A current enrollment in an undergraduate program majoring in Human Resources, Business or another related field
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and organizational skills
- The capability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with high growth and ambiguity
- An ability to juggle multiple projects at one
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/