Pricing and Revenue Operations Intern, Spring 2021 at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Pricing and Revenue Operations Intern to join our Business Operations team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
What you’ll get to do:
- Negotiate pricing and commercial terms for advertiser, agency, and publisher contracts with the sales and pricing teams.
- Work with product teams to evaluate appropriate rates and other commercial guardrails for new products and solutions.
- Strategize revenue driving opportunities through pricing structures, rates, and packages.
- Partner with Sales Ops, Legal, Billing, and Enterprise Systems teams to maintain a streamlined and automated order management system.
- Analytics preparation and distribution: Conduct ad hoc analyses combining multiple data sources for short-term projects (deal structures, eCPMs, P&L analysis, product usage)
- Sales enablement & training: Partner with Sales L&D to develop and maintain sales process documentation system and guide the L&D sales training database
- Sales system data refinement: Partner with Sales Ops and Analyticson various data refinement projects; identify areas for data control improvement
You should apply if you have most of this:
- BA/BS degree in progress (preferably in Mathematics or Business related field)
- MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Like solving complex problems
- Strong written/verbal communication
- High-functioning & collaborative team player
- Attention to detail & strong organization skills
- Interest in advertising/media technology
- Salesforce a plus!
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.