The VelocityEHS Product team is looking for an Intern! The Product Training and Learning Intern will aid in testing and fixing our Training and Learning online courses. The Intern will repair bugs including correcting quiz questions, fixing spelling errors, updating broken links, general clean up, and other minor issues created when converting a library of training courses from flash to HTML5. You will not be expected to create courses from scratch. Your work will help our Product team create a high-quality user experience for our online Training and Learning course materials.
- Work in Storyline 360 repairing various minor bugs in online training courses
- Find appropriate slide pages with errors from detailed list of bugs
- Republish/reupload courses to customer site or VelocityEHS T&L platform
- Testing courses post bug fixes
- Communicate to team when a course is going "live"
- Work with subject matter experts across company
- Ad hoc Product projects as needed
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited College/University
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel etc.)
- Self-driven individual with ability to work independently
- Ability to work as an effective team member
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Advanced proofreading skills, excellent speller
- Aptitude with online learning content
- Strong grammatical skills
- Experience with content development
- Experience creating online training courses
- Pursuing a degree in a Computer Science program, Content Development program, or equivalent
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.