Project Coordinator Intern
Fusion Risk Management is a leading industry provider of cloud-based software solutions for business continuity, integrated risk management, IT disaster recovery, and crisis and incident management. Its products and services take organizations beyond legacy solutions and empowers them to make data-driven decisions with a comprehensive and flexible approach through one system. Fusion and its team of experts are dedicated to helping companies achieve greater organizational resilience and mitigate risks within their businesses
With more than 100 full-time employees and quickly growing, Fusion has a global presence at two international business hubs in Chicago and London as well as customers in more than 100 countries. We serve a wide range of clients from mid-size organizations to Fortune 50 companies across many verticals, including financial services, healthcare, technology, media, manufacturing, retail, pharmaceuticals, government, and higher education
Work-life balance is of high importance at Fusion. We are committed to fostering an environment of trust, transparency, innovation, and customer success that encourages working hard, being passionate, and having fun. From a kitchen stocked with snacks to a room filled with bean bag chairs to adjustable desks, we strive to maintain an open and creative environment for our employees.
If all this sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
As the Project Management Intern on Fusion’s Delivery team, you will provide support to the Project Management Office in preparing initial project set-ups, follow up with Project Managers and updating revenue recognition document for Senior Leadership, assist Project Managers with scheduling client calls and diligent note-taking, prepare project status reports, and capturing deliverables for both internal and external parties.
To be successful in this role, you must have a strong attention to detail, excellent time management, exemplary communication skills, ability to excel in a growing, fast-paced environment, and be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with Account Managers, Business Analysts, and Business Operations.
This internship is effective immediately upon hire. Candidates seeking summer start will not be considered.
- Attend and facilitate meetings, take notes, and send follow up action plan.
- Support program management in the planning and execution of cross-functional projects.
- Support program management in tracking open issues and risks.
- Communicate with management on program and project status, milestones, successes, and risks.
- Analyze current business processes, propose solutions, and build To-Be processes.
- Studying for BA/BS or master’s in Business or related major
- Knowledge of business process diagram, development, and improvement
- Your passion is “getting stuff done” and your mind revolves around tasks, timelines, dependencies, project plans, and backlogs.
- Your attention to detail and maniacal drive to deliver on time and above expectations is noticed by all
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Ability to manage responsibilities across multiple projects and escalate when competing priorities interfere with delivery
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion, and maturity
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours during the school year
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.