Project Management Internship, Summer 2021 at closerlook, inc.
About the job
Summer 2021 – Project Management Internship
What to expect
As a closerlook Project Management Intern, you will be paired with an experienced Project Manager who will quickly act as a mentor. Throughout your internship, you will develop an expertise in all aspects of project management, including – status reports, budgeting and timelines. In addition, you will take advantage of the various learning and development programs and support systems that closerlook offers. This includes 1:1 mentorship, learning and development sessions and opportunities to create community. We’ve designed our internship program to expose underrepresented individuals into the world of biopharma and create opportunity to become ambassadors for diversity, equity and inclusion throughout your careers.
If you identify as African American, Latinx, Asian or Indigenous and would like to gain experience with a digital marketing agency focused in the bio- pharma market, we encourage you to apply!
- Start Date: June 2021
- End Date: August 2021
- Schedule: Full-time (Monday – Friday, 8:30AM-5:30PM CST)
- Pay: Hourly
- Gain an understanding of a Project Manager's position and how this role supports the overall agency
- Learn the ins and outs of budgeting and managing timelines for both internal and external teams
- Assist in preparing client submissions
- Assist in managing daily hot sheets and helping to facilitate the flow of project work within the agency
- Assist in maintaining client status documentation
- Attend internal/external meetings capturing meeting notes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Interest in the pharmaceutical industry
- Passion for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Strategic thinker who can collaborate and offer creative solutions and ideas
- Must have strong written and verbal skills
- Must be organized and attentive to detail
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to complete a 12-week internship program
- Available to work at least 40 hours per week for the duration of the program
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.