“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our team assists Global users in providing superior service to their clients by equipping the sales team with the best possible client-related processes through the use of cutting edge tools such as Salesforce.com, Alteryx and Tableau.
- Our team’s key functions includes operational review of client activity and development of workflows, actionable analytics, consumable metrics and sales tools including strategic pricing models.
What you’ll bring:
- Analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the capability to eloquently describe analytic processes and findings in non-technical terms.
- Must be highly organized demonstrating strong attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Must possess ability to work both independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Intermediate skills using Excel formulas, PivotTables and charts to provide detailed analytical reports.
What we’d love to see:
- Tableau and CRM experience is a plus.
- Rising Senior or Master’s student
Impact you’ll make:
- Evaluate process improvements related to implementation methodology and operational processes.
- Review business requirements for technical feasibility and logical defects.
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with changing requirements and deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.