Sales Intern, Kia (Summer 2022) at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
Affinitiv is seeking a Sales Trainee Summer Intern is to provide in-depth experiences, on-going mentorship, and targeted program training across essential Affinitiv departments providing support and account management to Kia. The knowledge gained through the program will help ensure the employee’s effectiveness as a member of the Kia sales team.
Professional skills developed through the program:
- Ability to manage time and schedule.
- Ability to develop relationships and confidence with facing Kia retailers, field, and corporate team members.
- Capacity to handle numerous tasks and objectives from multiple stakeholders.
- Understand the needs of the client and organization; deliver results based on objectives.
- Shapen your presentation skills by delivering an end of program presentation to your Kia team on your project work, results, and key-take-aways of your internship experience.
- Meet with Affinitiv Executive Leadership every week for open Q & A sessions for professional coaching and career advice.
- Sell Affinitiv’s products and services to customers within your assigned territory using a consultative approach to meet and exceed all revenue quota targets
- Travel within assigned territory or conduct online meetings with prospects and current customers
- Maintain activity level of phone calls, E mails, scheduled meetings, and prospecting per RCM Expectations Grid
- Establish qualified pipeline opportunities
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit their dealership, and help achieve Kia Corporate KPIs
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Utilize assigned Account Executives to ensure complete satisfaction with Affinitiv's installed products and services
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage and record all sales activity
- Customer accounts, billing, and contract administration
- Customer and prospect activity
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand customer's specific needs
- Interact regularly with Affinitiv thought leaders: VP Kia Sales & Support , OEM SVP to identify new opportunities
- Matriculated student, GPA 3.0 or higher preferred
- Graduating June 2022 or rising Junior or Senior (expected graudation Dec 2022 or June 2023)
- Currently pursing BA degree in business management, sales/marketing, or equivalent field
- Strong relationship selling ability
- Ability to work indepdently and collaboratively within a high performance team
- Supurb organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office including Word, PP, Excel
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.