Sales Operations Intern
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration & team building and some fun Chicago experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off in our downtown Chicago office on Monday, June 8th and will run through Friday, August 14th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned project
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible both during & after work hours
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our lunch and learns!
- iM Social: Enjoy social events, and everything Chicago has to offer this summer!
Being an intern on our Sales Operations team means…
You will work closely with sales, marketing, and other related stakeholders. Sales operations plays a critical role in helping achieve the company’s goals. You will have the opportunity to interact with a variety of different departments and make an impact throughout the organization, while learning a ton along the way!
iM Responsible For…
- Refining and updating presentations for management and executives
- Assisting sales and marketing with reporting and analytics to help grow sales
- Developing an internal database to assist in post-sale account management
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing my Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Computer Science, or Math related field
- Experience working with Excel, Powerpoint, Tableau/PowerBI, Python, SQL, CRM systems [Salesforce preferred]
- Worked with large data sets in my school projects/work experience
- Good communication skills and I’m hungry to learn
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/