“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
- During this internship you will observe and contribute to process design, improvement of sales engagement and adoption, metrics tracking, and project management.
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to work independently and provide progress reports
- Desire to learn and impact current operations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
We’d love to see:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Operations or equivalent area of study
- A rising Junior or Senior in a college or university
Impact you’ll make:
- Coordinate project team meetings & activities.
- Contribute to testing & training materials.
- Perform status & metrics reporting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.