Salesforce Operations Intern
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays ratings and reviews on websites.
The Sales Operations Intern will be supporting the Sales and Marketing teams with a focus of assisting with sales and marketing reporting, communications, documentation and implementing best practices and process improvements, general administrative support, and other projects as assigned namely around data quality. This role reports directly to the Sales and Marketing Operations Manager
- Project Management
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager to identify projects to improve the quality of PowerReview’s current Salesforce.com database
- Create a timeline and project plan to complete said projects within acceptable limits of time and quality
- Execute on created project plans within the time requirements
- Present the completion of projects to the Sales and Marketing Operations Manager and select company executives clearly addressing the problem identified, the solution executed, and the benefit to PowerReviews
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leaders to determine metrics and data to help run PowerReview’s business more smoothly
- Work with the Sales Operations and Marketing Manager in the creation of reports utilizing either the Salesforce.com or Marketo’s report building UI
- Train and present newly built reports to select members of the Sales and Marketing teams
- Content Development
- Work with sales and marketing leaders to identify pain points in the current business operations of PowerReviews
- Collaborate with managers on process improvement to solve identified pain points
- Prepare content for future reference and be prepared to train any affected users and leaders
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Office - namely Excel
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Marketo experience a plus
- Data Management experience a plus
- Transparency: Transparency in communication drives trust.
- Accountability: We hold each other accountable to execute and improve.
- Learning: Continuously learn new skills to find your super power.
- Collaborating: Collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to win.
- Celebrating: Celebrate the wins and share our success.