What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration & team building and some fun Chicago experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off in our downtown Chicago office on Monday, June 8th and will run through Friday, August 14th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned project
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible both during & after work hours
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our lunch and learns!
- iM Social: Enjoy social events, and everything Chicago has to offer this summer!
Being an intern on our Security team means…
Becoming part of a rapidly growing department of iManage that uses cutting edge technologies to support our massive infrastructure! In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a number of different projects within the close-knit spaces of Application Security, Operations, Cloud, Cyber Security, and Compliance. You will maintain the security of the cloud and help prevent problems from arising, as well as work closely with the R&D and other engineering teams on improving security at iManage.
iM Responsible For…
- Working on projects that will improve our application security program
- Learning about the security of the cloud, as well as preventing potential threats of the software
- Assisting in validating and improving security testing
- Providing automated reporting of security systems
- Working with our engineers to help resolve various security issues
- Completing Ad Hoc projects on an as needed basis
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, CIS, BIS, Accounting, Finance or related field
- An interest in Application Security
- Prior training or exposure to Front end web development
- Exposure to Penetration testing (automated preferred)
- A strong desire to learn and a great level of passion for security
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/