Service Advocate Intern
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute better for you snacking products. The natural food space is crowded but our clean, quantifiable approach to product development and our branding stands out. Our unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Service Advocate Intern: Over the past year RXBAR has been growing at a rapid pace. Service is the foundation of our business and as we have grown, we strive to have personal and unique interactions with every customer and maintain best in class service. We are looking for a Service Advocate Intern who is able to display empathy, provide excellent experiences for our customers, represent our brand and answer inquiries in a timely manner.
**Must be located in Chicago and have the ability to work up to 15-20 hours per week from January 2019 to May 2019**
General Function + Job Responsibilities:
- Support team in the building and development of new channels of communication to improve accessibility and overall customer experience (i.e. Live Chat and Text Services)
- Develop and nurture relationships with customers to build brand advocacy
- Be a product expert, work to empathize with our customers and most importantly be an advocate for their needs
- Ensure all inbound and outbound customer needs are met beyond their satisfaction
- Assist in the processing of returns, exchanges, and refunds for customers
- Collaborate with the Service, Sales and Marketing teams to improve overall customer experience
Skills and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
- Empathetic and respectful to others’ needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, able to work at a fast pace, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Desire for collaboration in a team environment with a healthy competitive spirit
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others
Compensation Package: Competitive pay, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.