“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in engaging events such as: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- You will have strong/solid knowledge of spreadsheets and MS applications including Excel and PowerPoint, along with progress towards a finance focused degree
- You must also exhibit strong analytical skills, at a summary and detailed level, as well as strong time management abilities
- In addition, you must be able to manage and ensure completion of a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities
What we’d love to see:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields
- A rising senior in a college/university.
Impact you’ll make:
- You will assist with special projects in Shared Services aimed at improving our quality of data, processes, and/or policies.
- You will assist various Shared Services teams with their monthly accounting close cycle.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.