Software Engineer Intern - Summer 2022 at Relativity
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As a Software Engineer Intern, your primary mission will be to help design, write, test, deploy, and support new implementations for the tools that power Relativity. Under the mentorship of our Engineering Management You will use your technical expertise to help the team design and write enhancements for the Relativity platform documenting code additions and any issues. Working with new technologies and solving complex problems, an internship at Relativity makes a big impact to your career.
Your Role in Action
- Use new technologies and popular programming languages to design, build, and test our platform and applications
- Work on scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering, technologies, and client component interaction through web services
- Learn how to build highly distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers
- Participate in the SCRUM process
- Troubleshoot issues
- Current or recent student, pursuing a bachelor's/master's degree in Computer Science, Math or related area of study
- A passion for web development
- Desire to work the Agile development methodology
- Team player
At Relativity, we provide meaningful work for our interns to gain valuable experience in the following areas
- Writing code in a large codebase
- Work with a team in an Agile work environment
- Enhanced technical skills with a heavy emphasis on testing
Your successful internship will provide you with extensive knowledge of software development and open many opportunities within our organization and beyond!
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.