Software Engineer in Test Intern
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration & team building and some fun Chicago experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off in our downtown Chicago office on Monday, June 8th and will run through Friday, August 14th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned project
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible both during & after work hours
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our lunch and learns!
- iM Social: Enjoy social events, and everything Chicago has to offer this summer!
Being an intern on our R&D team means…
You will work on Agile teams and closely collaborate with our development, user experience, and quality assurance organizations. You will have the opportunity to be immersed within our iManage product suite and will be working to complete automated testing of our products.
You are a passionate developer with a quality-oriented mindset. You will take part in a test-driven development process while working closely with other SET's and fellow interns on the team.
iM Responsible For…
- Researching and analyzing requirements/design to determine test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities of our product suite
- Creating and updating documentation to be used within the team; figure out what works, and what doesn’t
- Collaborating and communicating with team and management regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technology related field
- Knowledge of programming languages (Java, C, C++, C#, etc.)
- Experience with scripting (Perl, Python, VB, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/