Summer 2022 Internship - Product Management at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions is leading provider of Mission Critical Communications Solutions for Public Safety and Government Users as well as key enabler for Commercial Communication products, making sure our customers have the information they need at hand in the Moments that Matter. Be a part of the Dynamic Team that manages and oversees the integration of a newly acquired business unit providing Mission Critical radio communications to First Responders.
As a team-member, you’ll be called upon to help us integrate a new company and its portfolio into Motorola Solutions. Working with Development Teams, Management, Legal, Product Teams, and Program Management, you’ll be exposed to a multi-disciplined approach to managing tasks required to fulfill transfer of duty obligations for the company, while maintaining customer commitments. You would be expected to develop and maintain full list of contract obligations, cost-benefit analysis of engineering and support work by location, recommend methods of team and process integrations between two companies, and form a basic understanding of the radio technologies being transferred.
The ultimate goal of the organization is to smoothly integrate the new company’s operations into Motorola Solutions in a cost effective manner while managing all obligations of the acquired customers and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Creating analysis on cost benefit analysis on resource and facility locations
- Analyze customer contract deliverables and manage development activity required to meet
- Manage technology transfer check lists and approval process
- Support sales teams in creating options to replace aging equipment with trade-in deals
- Organize multi-company training events
- Report on weekly accomplishments
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to interface positively with co-workers at all levels. Must be a self-starter with an ability to remain on-task and complete assignments
- Ability to leverage available resources and tools (online and otherwise) to research and expand one’s knowledge when needed
- Team focus, dedication, self-motivated, attention to detail and flexibility
- Familiarity with Google Apps
- Experience with creating and managing spreadsheet analysis, and project management tools a plus
- Interest and passion for the field of Product Management, Sales, or Operations
Pursuing a Bachelor's degree
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.