Summer Internship- Product Insights (Masters/MBA)
Are you looking for a fast-paced internship at a growing Chicago company in a hot new industry? You have come to the right place! Home Chef is looking for an intern to join our Product Insights department this summer. You can expect to work on projects that contribute directly to the team’s goals and interact with department and company leaders. Oh, and you can also expect free lunch on Friday, cold brew on tap, a historic location on Michigan Ave., and the opportunity to work with a great group of people. We are looking for students with the right mix of talent and enthusiasm to join our team this summer. If all of this sounds good to you, check out additional details below on our available opportunities and apply!
Do you live to eat or eat to live? If you are already planning your next meal, our Culinary Team needs your voice (and stomach!) Our Product Team is looking for someone with a food background and a brain for business to help with various projects including: evaluating new product offerings, analyzing opportunities for retail partnerships, process re-engineering nutritional labeling, and assessing Customer Loyalty Program options.
- As a Home Chef intern, your projects will have measurable goals and objectives which are achievable during your tenure. The internship experience is further enriched through social and professional networking opportunities which include interaction with senior management and team members from across business units and functions..
- The internship is located in our corporate office in the iconic Wrigley Building on Michigan Ave in downtown Chicago, Illinois and our Culinary Test Kitchen in downtown Chicago
- Currently enrolled in an accredited MBA or graduate program
- Available for an 8-10 week full-time, paid internship in Summer 2018
Knowledge & Skills:
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks
- Highly motivated and capable of handling multiple responsibilities
- Strong communicators who inspire others and excel in a team environment
- Demonstrate exceptional ability to embrace change and learn quickly in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Read Full Job Description