Tableau Specialist, Intern at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Data Science & Analytics team embodies these values and works with a laser focused objective to enable data driven decision making for both internal stakeholders and external partners. We are looking for a Tableau Specialist, Intern to contribute to this vision and reap the rewards of joining an exciting company in the high growth phase.
You will develop, maintain and manage Tableau based analytical solutions that help Fetch teams leverage and monetize actionable insights from our unique data. This is a challenging and high visibility position, responsible for creating these solutions as well as influencing technical direction. Success in this role requires the ability to take on challenging problems and design & develop an amazing solution with little to no assistance.
- Top notch Tableau visualization and dash-boarding skills
- Ability to create apt data analysis, validation and mapping leveraging SQL programming
- Keen sense of aesthetics to develop compelling storylines with appealing visuals
- Ability to successfully collaborate with both business users and engineers for effective analytical solution development and deployment
- Passion to drive actionable insights from data and present to business stakeholders in a compelling manner
- Discipline to create well documented coding and analytics packets to ensure reusability as the team expands
Bonus points for:
- Active participant or contributor in the Tableau community
- Possess an engaging Tableau Public profile
- Experience in visual analytics at Consumer Tech and/or Retail companies
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks like Snowflake, Spark and AWS services
- Effective communication, ability to translate and explain technical issues to non-technical team members