Technical Support Intern
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to collect and display ratings and reviews on 5,000 websites. Ratings and reviews are an essential resource for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store: they drive relevant traffic, increase sales, and create actionable insights to improve products and services. The PowerReviews Network is the largest in the industry, reaching 2,500 retailers and more than 700 million in-market shoppers every month, giving retailers and brands the power to reach shoppers wherever they are.
As a Technical Support Intern, you will gain direct, real-world technology and client management learning and experience as well as exposure to other departments such as Customer Success, Engineering, Product Management, and Sales. You will be trained on the PowerReviews SaaS platform and receive coaching to enable you to successfully making a direct impact with our clients. The internship is a mix of duties including problem solving of SaaS technologies and driving projects.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is great at conveying technical ideas in simple terms, working with others, and who is passionate about providing clients with meaningful technical solutions.
You will start in an intensive multi-week training to learn our business, our clients, our products, and how to support them. The training is both instructional as well as hands-on, including business and skills coaching. With this training, you will be able to actively contribute in the following ways:
- Resolve client inquiries directly through individual efforts or working with Client Success, Engineering, and other PowerReviews teams
- Advocate “voice of client” to help Product Management define requirements for product improvements and new features
- Drive external client and/or internal projects to improve how we work including client upgrades, internal tools, and documentation
- Support quality assurance management and testing for clients
- Proven problem solving skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical coworkers and clients
- Strong interest or experience in SaaS technology, eCommerce, or client-facing technology experience
- Successful completion of Junior year of study
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Strongly Preferred Skills