TechOps Intern at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
project44 is seeking an TechOps Intern , to join our team in downtown Chicago! As an TechOps Intern you'll help support our global support organization in tier 1 tech related tasks. If you consider yourself an empathetic, independent, collaborative individual with a knack for troubleshooting IT problems, keep reading!
This position will be a part time unpaid training program that will take place fall 2020.
What you’re most excited for:
- Own project44's tier 1 help desk ticket requests.
- Troubleshoot general IT issues: video conferencing, network connectivity, hardware configuration, systems preferences etc.
- Prescriptively identify and solve technical issues by reading through current documentation.
- Recommend system and process modifications to reduce user problems and improve employee satisfaction.
- Effectively communicate technical solutions via slack, email, and face-to-face.
- Work with users to solve problems with available technology, including hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Activating and deactivating employees' access during on/off-boarding.
- Tools: slack, outlook, help desk systems, azure active directory, mac, windows, linux, and more.
- Hours per week: 20
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.