UX Design Intern at iManage
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration & team building and some fun Chicago experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off in our downtown Chicago office on Monday, June 8th and will run through Friday, August 14th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned project
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible both during & after work hours
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our lunch and learns!
- iM Social: Enjoy social events, and everything Chicago has to offer this summer!
Being an intern on our User Experience team means…
Joining our UX team made up of several UX designers, researchers and graphic artists. Together, we are responsible for 25+ enterprise products which span web, desktop and mobile platforms. Our products have won multiple industry awards over the past couple of years and as we continue improving and creating new products each year, you will have an opportunity to join our diverse (people from 8 countries) hard-working, collaborative, fun-loving, ass-kicking team!
iM Responsible For…
- Providing focused UX support for one of the products from the iManage portfolio which includes creating user flows, working with iManage design library, and delivering clickable prototypes for new/refined product features
- Conducting UX research for the selected product; Running usability tests, analyzing findings and propose design decisions, reviewing analytics to support your recommendations
- Collaborating with Product Management & Development team to understand business & user requirements for the selected product while ensuring proper implementation of provided designs
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing a bachelor's or master’s degree in one of the following areas: HCI, UX, Interactive Design, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Technical skills
- Familiarity with Figma/Sketch/AdobeXD
- Familiarity with Adobe CS (AI, PS)
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Understanding of UX process (research, design, prototyping, iteration)
- Familiarity with Agile process
- Desire to learn and try new things
- Willingness to work hard and take feedback
- Strong communication & presentation skills
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/