UX Internship at Codal
Are you customer focused, driven by a great user experience, and want to collaborate with some of the best designers in the field? We are looking for talented, passionate students with uncanny analytic skills, and an impressive ability succeed in a fast-paced collaborative peer environment for our User Experience (UX) design internship.
The Codal UX design internship will provide you with real-world design experience and mentorship while building contacts, and learning from some of the best designers in the industry. As an intern you will be able to build your business aptitude and design skills working a particular set of project(s) while influencing the business and creating a world class user experience allowing us to better serve our customers.
As an intern you will be a part of the iterative design process and assist design teams in research, brainstorming, ideation, image, and product production. You will also have the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams, openly communicate your ideas and present your work to your team and design leadership.
A successful intern will demonstrate:
- A curiosity and passion for design and crafting amazing experiences
- An obsession for the customer
- Strong leadership skills
- An ability to dive into the details but also be able to step back and see the bigger picture
- An ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment
Application Process & Details:
- This is a paid internship
- Selected candidates will be invited to interview and participate in a portfolio review with Codal designers
- Compensation or Credits can be provided as needed
- Currently enrolled in a relevant program at a college or university or UX program
- You must have a portfolio of your work
- You must be available to work full time over the summer / breaks
- Demonstrated drive to pursue interaction
- Proficient in the Adobe Software Products
- Familiarity with various prototyping and working tools
- Experience in designing across multiple platforms
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently