Anomaly & Fraud Detection Lead: Remote possible at TransUnion
** This position is open to working either onsite in Chicago or remotely from any nationwide location.
Monitoring & Anomaly Detection Program Lead
What we’ll bring:
If you are looking for a role that allows you to leverage your fraud detection and prevention knowledge for the greater “Good”, you might be a good fit for a career in the Corporate Investigations Department. Do you want a job where your efforts help prevent harm and protect stakeholders, such as executives, co-workers, shareholders, customers and consumers? Do you thrive on fast paced, ever-changing environment?
In this Corporate Investigations Department (CID) Monitoring & Anomaly Detection Program Lead position, you will assist in the development and implementation of new fraud prevention and detection tools. You will work closely with the various teams and business units around the world, diagnosing risk and determining the best course of action for mitigation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Accounting, Audit, Forensics, Business Management, or Information Security
• 5+ years’ experience leading large scale, enterprise wide projects
• 5+ years investigative experience in law enforcement, corporate investigations, or fraud prevention and detection
• Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio and working knowledge of Microsoft Project
• An understanding of one or more visualization/reporting tools such as Tableau or equivalent
• Experience working with SQL queries and understanding of latest databases
• Familiarity working with Big Data tools, such as Hive, Drill, Spark, etc.
Impact you’ll make:
• Develops and implements proofs of concept, pilot programs, and testing to ensure satisfactory results for anomaly detection tools in the production environment.
• Researches, analyzes, and introduces supplementary enhancements to improve the monitoring program.
• Deciphers complex and large data sets to produce actionable intelligence for review by investigators.
• Assists with the creation, development and management of program collateral such as presentation materials, training materials, process documentation, internal policies, and operating procedures
• Creates and maintains policies and procedures to standardize the monitoring process and ensure consistency in compiling evidence, documenting facts and providing recommendations to the team for next course of action
• Adopt the current implementation strategy and apply it to new projects, while finding ways to improve the process
• Maintain a continuously updated list of project deadlines and deliverables for all prospective and in-flight implementations