Associate Attorney at Fusion Risk Management
The Associate Attorney is an integral part of the legal team reporting to the Vice President of Legal, assisting employees across the entire organization. Specifically, you will:
- Engage in customer-facing contract negotiation to enable the sale of Fusion's product and services and provide support to the Vice President of Legal in the various transactional and corporate governance efforts.
- Draft, review, and negotiate SaaS, partner and customer agreements with both large and small corporate customers.
- Assist with legal projects as assigned, including efforts to develop, implement and enhance processes that improve transaction velocity without material increases in risk.
- Stay current on changing regulations, laws, and industry standards and effectively work with a variety of business stakeholders to develop and implement practices that support innovation and growth while maintaining appropriate commercial risk.
- Be up for handling anything else that gets thrown your way as needed to support a dynamic, innovative company.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- J.D. and admittance to a state bar
- 5+ years of experience in software / SaaS licensing business-to-business negotiation
- Technical experience or corporate IT security (e.g., SOC 2, ISO, etc.) experience preferred
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent computer and technical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, meeting deadlines and to proactively communicate status updates
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.