Impact you’ll make:
- Provide legal guidance to assigned company divisions regarding all aspects of ongoing legal and business matters.
- Advise internal clients on legal and business issues and the implications of alternative positions to enable informed business decisions.
- Maintain primary responsibility for reviewing, negotiating, and drafting complex contracts and related documents in support of assigned company divisions.
- Provide advice to stakeholders, including the General Counsel, regarding changes in the law, contracts, or other legal issues that may involve the company’s short or long-term strategic operations.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of current legislative and regulatory developments, particularly with such developments that may have an impact upon company and industry operations.
- May assist with investigations, corporate risk analysis and other matters as needed
- Assists senior attorneys on various matters including complaints which present potential for litigation
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company-related business. Keep immediate superior informed of pertinent developments within areas of assigned responsibilities.
- Provide formal and informal training for internal clients
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- This position may require occasional travel
- Make impactful legal decisions and make business recommendations for an innovative, dynamic, public company that is a leader in the global marketplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.