Compliance Associate at Enova
About the role:
Assists in all business units’ activities related to regulatory examinations and compliance audit. Additionally, may at times assist with advisory work with regulatory requirements. Executes on programs, policies, and practices related to compliance examinations/audits to ensure that all business units’ activities are in compliance.
What you'll be doing:
- Prepare written responses to regulatory inquiries, examination reports and investigations.
- Participate in the Company’s regulatory examinations.
- Recognize compliance, credit and operational risks in the compliance system and business processes. Conduct root cause analysis, develop solutions and recommendations.
- Act as a liaison between business units in developing and implementing compliance controls as part of examination findings and follow-up.
- Test and prepare written reports in conjunction with the compliance audit program.
- Assist in preparation of and completion of risk assessments.
- Identify gaps in the compliance program and participate in developing and implementing changes to policies, processes and procedures.
We're excited about you if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of US consumer financial regulatory requirements and the proven ability to apply that knowledge in financial services.
- Some state and federal regulatory examination experience is desirable but not required.
- Experience interacting with or working for state or federal financial regulatory institutions preferred is desirable but not required.
- Assist in the development of compliance monitoring and audit testing strategies to guide the company’s near-term planning (one to two years) and support the Business and its financial and operational objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to independently perform compliance-related research.
- Proficiency in translating complex data and analysis into actionable findings and possess strong analytical skills with the ability to make logical and reasoned decisions based on data.
- Have superior organizational and project management skills with the ability to balance multiple deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and assist with other compliance-related projects and initiatives.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.