SilkRoad is seeking a Contract Administrator to join the finance team in Chicago, IL. This newly created position will report to the Director of Finance and be responsible for facilitating the review and execution of the contracting process.
- Coordinate legal review of contracts and provide contract consultation and insight.
- Create and manage a contracts strategy and document related policies and procedures.
- Track status of contract documents through fully executed agreement. Coordinate execution of approved documents and distribute documents both internally and externally.
- Maintain contracts database and files.
- Revise contractual language; identify and resolve inconsistencies and minor contract issues.
- Communicate with internal customers to ensure adherence to Legal/Contract processes and policies.
- Coordinate with all verticals (IT, Sales, Finance, Legal, Business Development, etc.) regarding contract administration and contract compliance matters.
- Assist with processing vendor registration forms, POs, RFP requests and other compliance documentation.
- Other reporting and special projects, as requested.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and resolve errors.
- Team player, good listener and communicator, and fast, diligent learner.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, ethical worker.
- Professional demeanor and strong commercial acumen.
- Requires minimal supervision.
- Paralegal certificate preferred, not required.
- Technical skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- Experience with salesforce.com, CPQ, DocuSign, and contracts management software preferred, not required.
- Associate's degree is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 5 plus years of experience in contracts management, preferably in a SaaS or other technology environment(s).