Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of business continuity, IT disaster recovery and crisis management solutions for the enterprise.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform.
Offering a new and better approach to Business Continuity Management, Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of technology. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with a passion for solving business problems using the latest cloud-based technologies. Sound interesting? Then read on!
The Corporate Paralegal is an integral part of the legal team reporting to the Vice President of Legal (Corporate Counsel), assisting employees across the entire organization. The Corporate Paralegal will be engaged with transactional support, document assistance, as well as general paralegal and administrative needs.
The Corporate Paralegal will interact with in-house and external attorneys. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide support to the Vice President of Legal (Corporate Counsel) in the various transactional and corporate governance efforts.
- Assist in the creation of and on-going maintenance of a corporate records efforts, from coordinating the in-take of documents, routing documents for execution, returning documents, to creating and maintaining a centralized corporate repository, etc.
- Preparing and providing template agreements for sales.
- Reviewing, revising and returning specific categories of documents (e.g., transactional documents, NDAs, etc.).
- Four-year degree and/or paralegal certificate/degree
- 2 - 5 years of experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements and related documents; familiarity with corporate organizational documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent computer and technical skills
- Sound judgement and ability to identify issues that need to be escalated
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong project manager, capable of juggling multiple projects, meeting deadlines and proactively communicating status updates
- This role is based in Downtown Chicago, IL