What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Risk Management, Accounting, Audit, Forensics, or Information Security
- 3-5 years investigative experience in law enforcement or corporate investigations
- CFE, CFCI, or ACAMS designation
- Availability to work outside regular business hours
We’d Love to See:
- Experience using digital forensics tools such as EnCase, FTK, MacQuisition, Kali Linux, Cellebrite, etc.
- Fluency in Spanish
Impact You'll Make:
- With limited direction, conducts high-profile, complex, and time-sensitive investigations that present increased financial, regulatory, and reputational risk to the organization.
- Maintains a sizable case load, and ensures consistency in compiling evidence, documenting facts and providing direction for next course of action.
- Engages with external fraud, law enforcement and industry groups to provide thought leadership and strategies for the identification and prevention of fraud.
- Assist with the continued development, implementation, and optimization of investigative tools and systems.
- Apply proficient knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures, and federal, state and local regulations pertaining to credit reporting and related business activities.
- Prepares timely, detailed, and objective written investigative reports, detailing due diligence and investigative findings, and distributed to various internal stakeholders.
- Provides Senior Level Management with investigation updates, including timeline of events and gaps in the control environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.