Legal AI Practice Lead - RAVN AI at iManage
The iManage RAVN team is on a mission to help law firms unlock knowledge and insight from within their documents (and lawyers) putting the firm knowledge and expertise in the hands of every lawyer so they can bring the best of the firm to every interaction, and we do this using the latest cutting edge AI technology and with a highly skilled, dynamic team. We are building this team and are on the lookout for someone to help us grow our business based in Chicago.
We need someone who has worked day-to-day as a lawyer, who can translate between the lawyers (who are very smart but don’t usually speak ‘software’) and our technologists (who are very smart but don’t really speak ‘lawyer’). Its great if you already speak ‘technology’ but its ok if you don’t. We can teach you what you need to know as long as you are willing to learn. And yes, this job is part ‘sales’ (or business development in ‘lawyer’ speak) – because we are growing our business and to do this we need to build and foster new relationships. It’s also part ‘account manager’ – because we want to do all we can to build and strengthen our existing customer relationships.
Our combined success depends on a deep, nuts and bolts, understanding of how lawyers and law firms work. We need someone who is comfortable talking with senior leaders ( lawyers, managing partners, practice group heads, CIOs, CTOs,CKOs), who is really able understand their problems and translate these learnings into business use cases so we can then build great solutions. And we then need someone that can explain to those senior leaders how our solutions solve their problems.
If this sounds hard, that’s because it is. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities (in the traditional way)
- Become a subject matter expert on our award-winning RAVN Artificial Intelligence solution, creating & building strong, long-lasting customer relationships across legal partnership and KM communities by partnering with them, understanding their needs and promoting the benefits of the iManage RAVN ‘Bring the Best’ approach.
- Create, maintain and nurture your account base, creating and developing opportunities for RAVN
- Provide weekly updates on all opportunities within assigned client list, through the appropriate forecasting & tracking tools.
- Collaborate internally across all stakeholders including sales executives, practice leads, data scientists and technical support.
- Ability to present comfortably to small audiences (1 - 25) varying in legal and technical ability both subject matter knowledge and standard product demonstrations.
- JD and 2-5 years practicing law
- Strong passion for client success and belief that customers matter most
- Strong knowledge of the types of documents and data used within the legal industry
- Have a keen interest in technology, automation, and data-driven law
- A degree of technical understanding of themes and concepts prevalent in Legal AI technology
- Ability to effectively collaborate and show respect for people
- Continuous hunger for learning and quick to learn new technologies and concepts
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com