Legal AI Practice Lead
The iManage RAVN team is on a mission to and are searching for a high energy legal professional to be one of the figureheads in our regional Legal AI Practices and who can be the face of iManage RAVN within your selected set of leading names in legal and financial services. You’ll have a burning desire to join the LegalTech community and help us transform an industry leveraging the most powerful AI engine on the market. You’ll have to be comfortable with highly technical content, having detailed knowledge of legal workflow and how AI can transform it.
This high profile role will see you being expected to build relationships at the most senior level of the firms you are responsible for, managing and developing relationships with all the firm's practice partners, knowledge management and innovation teams. You will be responsible for interpreting & documenting their business requirements, helping them understand how to leverage AI to fuel their practice groups for the future and working with your dedicated AI Consultant develop RAVN based solutions.
Based in Chicago, you will join a vibrant and ambitious global team supporting our RAVN business unit to help our customer base gain powerful information at their fingertips, get more out of their data, and add value across the enterprise. You will be a former lawyer/attorney with a passion for innovation while also being highly commercial & entrepreneurial.
What will you be working on?
You will manage a portfolio of active client accounts and be a subject matter expert on our award-winning RAVN Artificial Intelligence solution. You will possess a strong understanding of the legal industry which will position you as a trusted adviser to our clients. As a Legal Practice Lead, you will be the face of iManage RAVN within your target accounts, the go-to point of contact and ensure our clients are utilizing the product, gaining adoption across the enterprise, expanding use cases, and will help to solve any functionality or administration issues.
While sales experience is not essential, this role is suited to a highly entrepreneurial individual with a superior level of commercial and sales skills. The successful applicant will be able to evidence not just legal acumen but also as a high degree of technical understanding of themes and concepts prevalent in Legal AI technology. The role will require extensive travel across the region within which you operate as meeting our clients face to face is part of what differentiates our service.
- Become a subject matter expert on our award-winning RAVN Artifical Intelligence solution, creating & building strong, long-lasting customer relationships across legal partnership and KM community by partnering with them, understanding their needs and promoting the benefits of the iManage RAVN approach.
- Ability to present comfortably to small audiences (1 - 25) varying in legal and technical ability both subject matter knowledge and standard product demonstrations.
- Main duties and responsibilities are to create, maintain and nurture legal relationships across your account base, creating and developing for opportunities for RAVN to transform the practice groups.
- Provide weekly updates on all opportunities within assigned client list, through the appropriate forecasting & tracking tools.
- Establish yourself as a strategic adviser to drive the continued value of our products as the subject matter expert for our clients.
- Collaborate internally across all stakeholders including sales executives, practice leads, data scientists and technical support.
- JD and 2-5 years practicing law
- Strong passion for client success and belief that customers matter most
- Strong knowledge of the types of documents and data used within the legal industry
- Have a keen interest in technology, automation, and data-driven law
- A degree of technical understanding of themes and concepts prevalent in Legal AI technology
- Ability to effectively collaborate and show respect for people
- Continuous hunger for learning and quick to learn new technologies and concepts