Paralegal, Commercial Contracts at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
This position reports to the Commercial Counsel and is responsible for supporting the legal team in areas of commercial contracting, compliance, corporate governance, and litigation. The candidate will be responsible for preparing commercial agreements, conducting legal research, and assisting with the administration of legal documents and governmental forms with little to no supervision. Candidates would also assist with other documents as necessary and general legal projects.
Reports To: Commercial Counsel
• Prepare, redline, negotiate, and manage commercial contracts including services agreements, statements of work, amendments, NDAs, and related legal agreements.
• Assist with federal, state, and municipal registrations and filings
• Assist with general compliance and corporate governance matters
• Research relevant laws and regulations
• Assist with any departmental filing or other organization of information projects.
• Identify and help implement process improvements to policies and procedures
• Assist in responding to requests for information and documents from internal and external parties
• Provide general administrative support
• Assist with litigation preparation
• Associate degree with paralegal certification required / Progress towards Bachelor's degree preferred
• Degree/coursework in Paralegal Studies or commensurate work experience preferred.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $46,286 - $69,417/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.