Talent Acquisition Operations & Compliance Manager at Cisco Meraki
Global Talent Operations Compliance Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated, intelligent and hardworking person to join our Global Talent Operations & Programs Team here at Cisco Meraki. Our team is dedicated to creating an effective employee experience from recruitment through on-boarding; crafting an efficient end-to-end talent operation. This person will partner closely with Cisco Meraki Leadership, Talent Acquisition Leadership and Cisco Partners to consult, lead, influence all operations programs and projects across the organization. In this role you will have the ability to build and assist with strategies that will further drive high performance and key initiatives.In this role you will:
- Understand, refine and scale strategic processes that enable efficiencies across the talent organization.
- Lead projects and programs that help us better understand performance within the talent organization. May also own projects and programs to handle from beginning to end.
- Proactively identify and recommend solutions to streamline processes, tools, programs, projects and data.
- Provide compliance support services including but not limited to OFCCP Audits, evaluate compliance processes to mitigate risk.
- Review compliance processes and compare against procedures, rules and regulations and ensure expectations are clearly communicated to the Talent Acquisition organization.
- Impact the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the Talent Acquisition organization such as monitor recruiting activity and recommend compliance improvements.
- Work closely with the business partners to resolve inquiries, understand recruiting processes and expectations as it relates to recruiting compliance aspects.
- Field and manage any recruiting compliance inquires; handle ad hoc compliance projects and reporting
- Participate in key technology decisions, understanding and recommending the benefits and/or risk of implementing technology, relative to data integrity and compliance.
- Participate and manage selection, configuring and implementation of new tools inclusive of ATS, Assessments and etc.
- Greenhouse, Avature and Workday experience a strong plus.
- Ability to travel globally ~ 25%
- 5 years demonstrated experience in a Talent Acquisition compliance role.
- Previous experience working directly on OFCCP audit request
- OFCCP compliance expectations or internal or external audit experience and can apply general and/or niche compliance aspects, regulations, rules and practices to recruiting.
- Strong working knowledge of Applicant tracking Systems (Avature, Greenhouse, Workday preferred) and recruiting processes
- Proven experience leading a team
- Ability to assist with the execution of a holistic recruiting operations strategy supporting global recruiting strategies.
- Understanding, or the ability to articulate a solid understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and process; ability to figure out how to best optimize for efficiency and quality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; sophisticated level in Excel and Tableau preferred.
- Strong project or program management expertise.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capable and confident communicator with the ability to partner and influence at all levels, including working across boundaries internally and externally.
- Demonstrated agility in a constantly evolving environment and comfort rolling up sleeves to get things done.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept differences - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.