Manager, Application Integrations
Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
The TSG Application Integrations Manager primary responsibility is managing the Application Integration Program along with all technologies and operations associated with that program. They are responsible for the development of program roadmaps, day-to-day activities/processes/operations, backlogs, resources, governance and standards. They will coordinate the different tasks that must be completed by their team for a project. Tasks may include researching and creating effective methods to collect data, analyzing information, and recommending solutions to a business. The manager motivates his/her team to complete projects efficiently. They will communicate with managers in different departments in the company to strategize and align goals. They must also manage the roadmap, schedules for future developments, and implement technological improvements to ensure a robust Application Integration Program.
- Develop a comprehensive, coherent and effective integration program.
- Provide monthly updates to leadership on the current progress and plan for the integration program.
- Direct a team of system analysts and third-party vendor(s) responsible for the ongoing operations, maintenance, management of application integrations as well as the development of new application integrations.
- Ensure the proper cataloging and documentation of application integrations to ensure that they are up to date, supports IT and is useful to the organization.
- Improve the existing support process for application integrations by reducing the number of incidents/support cases escalated either by providing standard resolutions and/or knowledge to the IT Service Desk.
- Ensure adherence to proper QA, UAT and regression testing for any application new or enhanced application integrations.
- Build and execute an operational plan for managing and monitoring application integrations and performance of those integrations.
- Provide weekly status reports and develop application integration metrics for reporting to leadership and to help manage the team.
- Directs a portfolio of application integrations, often serving as the project manager and/or hands-on technical resource.
- Partner with other functional IT groups across the organization to ensure alignment of application integrations with application roadmaps and to facilitate change management process for application integrations.
- Help to facilitate and communicate the weekly change management plan to application integration owners and ensure the proper testing of those changes.
- Develop and maintain a common repository of systems documents, SOPs, user training documents.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years managing application integration programs and a team of system analysts.
- 5+ years of experience in working with leading integration platforms.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing integration solutions (e.g., REST, SOAP, NodeJS). .
- 2+ years project management experience.
- 2+ years management of application integration development environments.
- Experience with common database technologies such as; Microsoft SQL Server 2014+, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake Storage, Oracle.
- Experience integrating with SaaS solutions, as an example Oracle Cloud Financials, Hexagon EAM, Workday.
- Experience with common web connectivity and integration standards/protocols such as XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, ODBC and JDBC.
- Experience with SFTP, SSH and PGP File Encryption.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage project delivery.
- Strong report-writing and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Understanding the flow of data, business processes, technical interfaces that would be created or impacted.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability.
- Demonstrated ability to organize information, manage tasks and projects to support business needs.
- Ability to accept dynamically changing priorities.
- PMP certification.
- Experience with Boomi platform.
- Experience with advanced Excel data manipulation.
- Experience with Data analytics and data visualization tools, such as PowerBI.
$115,500 to $154,350
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.