Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Marketing team at Centro is highly interconnected with the Sales, Customer Success, Media Operations, Product and Executive Management teams, and supports a number of key functions in delivering differentiated messaging and positioning across our several business lines. We help the marketplace to better understand the value of working with Centro; we provide input based on market intelligence to the product team in order to set development priorities; and we help our client-facing teams better understand their target prospects, delivering marketing support grounded in achieving desired marketing outcomes.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Centro is looking to hire a Marketing Analytics Manager to be responsible for tracking, analyzing, and reporting on various marketing campaigns to evaluate success, measure ROI, and inform optimizations and future strategies. This individual will work closely with the sales and marketing teams, particularly leadership, to ensure how to best target user groups through account-based marketing and other traditional mediums and strategies. The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective marketing analytics strategy to meet the business objectives in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. You’ll also contribute by:
- Prioritizing data in decision making and performance management analysis to execute and optimize marketing programming for reach, awareness, engagement, and conversion.
- Developing multi-touch attribution and media mix modeling to earn better insights into our full funnel marketing campaign performance and customer journeys in order to earn a higher return on marketing investment.
- Being a power user of ABM technology to strategically build targeted account lists and monitor campaign engagement of those accounts with the goal of increasing revenue, accelerating pipeline, and increasing deal size.
- Working closely with other sales and marketing teams, including digital engagement, product marketing, communications, web, and events to understand the systems and data points applicable to each group, and to advise on marketing investment strategy.
- Partnering with Centro media strategy teams to inform and report on our digital strategy performance and provide recommendations for strategic changes.
- Promoting data integrity best practices for maintaining a healthy contact database and socialize these across the team.
- Collaborating with cross-company departments, like Product and Revenue Operations, to maintain organization-wide data standards. Maintains integrations between multiple systems.
- Segmenting the customer database data based on criteria (region, life cycle stage, persona) to best target a specific market or user type.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of marketing analytics, marketing operations, or digital marketing experience
- Expertise in supporting all aspects of database maintenance and manipulation, email marketing campaigns and improving lead generation processes through our CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot).
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, and data visualization tools (such as Datorama and Data Studio) to provide ongoing reporting on efficacy of campaigns, pages, components, and initiatives.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to formulate analyses independently to transform large datasets into concise and actionable insights for an executive audience
- Strong collaborator with ability to work across various departments and teams to create results
- Positive, open, and curious individual who thrives working in a team environment
- Operates with low ego and shows a willingness to jump in and help where needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics or equivalent professional experience
- Experience within the B2B and/or SAAS industry
- Working knowledge of ABM (Account-Based-Marketing) platforms like 6Sense or Demandbase
- Experience in all forms of digital marketing strategies including programmatic, search, social, and direct
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people.
Centro provides a thoughtful benefits package and a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, a tax-free health savings account, generous maternity/paternity leave, a student debt payment program, and more.
We are also committed to maintaining a culture where we trust our employees. We believe results matter more than where they are produced, so we offer our employees choice and flexibility on whether they’d like to work in one of our office locations (once they open back up post-pandemic!), completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. These arrangements vary based on your situation as well as the needs of the team and role.
We’re proud of our employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.