Marketing Coordinator (Chicago, IL)
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Chicago, IL (Hybrid)
In Office Requirements: 1 day per week (must be local to oversee conference shipping and collateral inventory)
About the Role:
YCharts is seeking a dynamic and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our growing marketing team. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in supporting and executing various marketing initiatives that contribute to the company's overall growth strategy. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, assist in campaign planning, and help implement marketing activities across different channels. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about finance and marketing and is eager to contribute to the success of a fast-paced fintech company.
- Assist in the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns that align with YCharts' strategic objectives.
- Coordinate and support the planning and execution of webinars, events, and other promotional activities.
- Conduct research to identify trends, opportunities, and competitive landscape to contribute to the overall marketing strategy.
- Assist in the management of marketing materials, including presentations and sales collateral.
- Track, analyze, and report on the performance of marketing initiatives using relevant tools and metrics.
- Maintain relationships with external vendors and partners, ensuring timely execution of collaborative marketing efforts.
- Support the marketing team in administrative tasks, scheduling, and maintaining marketing calendars.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, preferably in a tech or finance-related industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in using marketing software and tools such as HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of financial markets, investment concepts, and familiarity with financial data.
- Creative thinking and the ability to contribute innovative ideas to marketing campaigns.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing fintech company that is shaping the future of investment research and data analytics.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
- Exposure to a diverse range of marketing activities and the chance to make a meaningful impact.
Awards and Accolades:
- 7x Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Companies”
- American Banker's "Best Fintechs to Work For"
- Built in Chicago’s “Best Places to Work” and “Best Small Company to Work For”
- Inc.’s “Best Places to Work”
- Inc.’s “Top Regionals: Midwest”
- Crain's "Best Places to Work in Chicago"
- InvestmentNews' "Biggest Fintech Innovations"
- Technology Tools for Today & Inside Information’s “Top Tool Advisors Are Thinking About Adding”
- Kitces Report’s “Investment Data” market leader, #1 most-adopted in the last year, #2 in market share
- Business Intelligent Group’s “Best Places to Work”
- Hired’s “Top Employers Winning Tech Talent”
PERKS & REC:
- Chicago (River North) & NY (Chelsea) offices with flexible remote options
- 100% Employer-covered medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) match
- Paid parental leave
- Generous PTO including Vacation, Paid Holidays, Sick Days and “Celebration Days”
- DEI commitment
- Continued education via “Starbucks and Study”
- Summer hours— we head out early during the warm months!
- $60/week Grubhub credits for in-office lunches
- Rotating selection of high-quality coffees
- Craft beer, kombucha, and cold brew on tap
- Snacks and drinks to get you through the day
- Opportunity to join team leagues like kickball
- Fun company outings including an annual celebration in Chicago, Whirlyball, community service, baseball games and happy hours!
YCharts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
At YCharts, we feel strongly that respect and inclusion are essential ingredients for creativity, innovation, and success. While we know there’s more work to be done to advance diversity and inclusion, we’re proud of our success thus far and excited for the journey to come. Want to help us?
Learn more about our culture (video)