Account Based Marketing Manager at LogicGate (Chicago, IL or Remote)
LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. Unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at the LogicGate office, our team members are able to choose the best working style for them whether that be in the office full-time, fully remote, or a hybrid of both. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
We’re growing fast and are seeking an Account Based Marketing Manager to lead the development, orchestration, management and measurement of ABM programs to drive pipeline, sales acceleration, and revenue from target accounts. Do you love chasing new challenges and thinking of creative new ways to connect target audiences with solutions? If so, we want to talk to you. This is a great opportunity to take the reins on a solid (but still blossoming) ABX strategy and lead the engagement, nurture, and conversion of business and advocacy from targeted prospect and customer accounts.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Generating pipeline by developing and executing innovative and creative Account Based Strategies across channels.
- Owning ABM strategy and campaign concepting through execution, i.e., strategy, timeline, budget, design and content support, campaign development and campaign measurement in collaboration with our Campaign Manager
- Aligning marketing and sales in creating target account lists by establishing account profiles and selection criteria; develop and maintain a database of named accounts and contacts to ensure campaigns are targeted to the right people
- Working with Digital and Ops teams to segment accounts by level of engagement, priority, industry, market segment and other criteria to create tailored content paths and experiences
- Providing ongoing data and insights on target accounts and contacts within these accounts utilizing tools and resources to the Revenue team (Marketing, Sales, RM)
- Measuring, analyzing, and reporting on target account movement through the funnel on a monthly, quarterly basis as well as impact of ABM efforts on sales pipeline revenue (marketing sourced and influenced) on an ongoing basis
- Developing and providing ongoing sales communication and enablement to ensure alignment, collaboration, and follow up on marketing generated leads – including ABM dashboards and playbooks
- Evaluating, selecting and managing vendors that contribute to ABM strategies like personalization platforms, direct mail providers, fulfillment services, etc.
- Owning the relationship with our ABM tech vendors, collaborate with the Digital and Ops teams to optimize our ABM tech stack
- Evangelizing ABM across the business, documenting and sharing best practices, driving innovative campaigns, and supporting the development and solidification of the ABM infrastructure.
- Innovating and educating marketing team members on ABM best practices and trends
We get excited about you if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or segment-based marketing role
- Familiarity/Proficiency with intent data and ABM tech (Demandbase, 6Sense)
- Experience executing innovative, multi-channel B2B marketing programs
- Strong reporting capabilities and the ability to provide insights and analyze multi-channel programs
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to self-manage
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular trainings, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, offerings like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, because you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.