WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Ad Operations team at Centro handles all campaign setup within the ad server, as well as the implementation of tracking technology that provides critical visibility into campaign performance and essential targeting insights. We collaborate with other members of the Media Services and Operations Team (MSO) to ensure thoughtful campaign execution paves the path for the entire team to deliver Raving Fan service.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This position will be responsible for the quality and timely execution and trafficking of client campaigns while working with the Media Strategy and Operations team to deliver exceptional Raving Fan service. You will contribute by:
- Taking ownership of complete ad server setup (trafficking) and conversion pixel creation, placement, and testing on behalf of advertisers
- Actively managing incoming and outgoing creative assets and implementing ad rotations, targeting, and supplemental tracking for assigned accounts
- Performing thorough quality assurance and analysis of creative assets and third party ad tags; providing recommendations and actively contributing solutions to quickly resolve technical or creative spec related issues
- Ensuring the launch and tracking of media plan placements through third party and internal reporting tools; actively resolve issues and work with publisher partners to launch placements per a media plan
- Assisting publishers with troubleshooting implementation, delivery, and functionality issues; providing assistance to Performance team to actively combat third party reporting discrepancies
- Providing regular status updates and reports to the internal team, the client, and regional sales management regarding outstanding campaign deliverables, timelines and suggested next steps
- Understanding media plan objectives, and suggesting framework for campaign setup which will directly translate into reporting and performance outputs
- Participating and contributing to weekly account status meetings, team updates, and client calls/meetings, as needed
- Proactively escalating issues and communicating potential challenges to the Manager of Ad Operations and appropriate account stakeholders(s)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1 year experience in ad operations, project management or an account management role focused on digital media
- 1 year of client-facing experience within a deadline driven environment
- Hands on trafficking experience with ad serving systems and platforms strongly preferred
- Prior experience executing multi-channel digital media campaigns including rich media
- Exceptional attention to detail with ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Ability to multi-task comfortably across various projects
- Proven track record of taking ownership of a project and seeing it through to completion
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Campaign Manager
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.