Affiliate Marketing Manager at Kin Insurance
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:15 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 21, 2020
At Kin, we’re looking for self-motivated thinkers ready to make a change for our customers. We value tackling challenges and breaking down walls – but being chill about it.
Kin Insurance is an insurtech startup that sells affordable, user-friendly homeowners insurance. Unlike many startups that gather users and figure out how to be profitable later, we are selling a product that homeowners need and depend on now. We’re innovating in an industry largely untouched by tech, so we are always thinking big.
We believe autonomy is key to job satisfaction, which is why we say the person closest to the problem should solve it. It’s also why we offer unlimited vacation time: we trust in our team to manage their own projects and time. If you want the chance to develop your skills, work with some of the best minds in the industry, and see what you’re really capable of, come learn and grow with us.
So, what’s the role?
As we grow, Kin is focused on the continued expansion of business development channels and partnerships, as well as market optimization. We’re looking for a marketing professional with affiliate program experience to launch and manage Kin’s new affiliate marketing program.
As our Affiliate Marketing Manager you’ll work side by side with our Director of Marketing, COO and members of the sales and marketing operations teams in designing, launching, and owning the strategy and execution of our affiliate program.
A day in the life could include:
- Researching and recommending new partnership opportunities
- Onboarding new affiliates
- Educating partners about new products, features, and trends related to Kin and affiliates
- Tracking and analyzing KPI, and determining ways to optimize affiliate revenue
- Developing affiliate partnership strategy for new markets as Kin expands
- Cultivating relationships with partners and understanding how their goals align with Kin’s in order to create mutually beneficial partnerships
I’ve got the skills...but do I have the necessary ones?
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Affiliate program management or maintenance experience
- Experience in consumer product industry
- Analytical - you can put together reports and make recommendations based on findings. Comfortable with tools such as SQL, Excel, Looker
Oh, and don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Being in the insurance industry we recognize the importance of comprehensive benefits for you and your family. That’s why we provide a variety of options and coverage levels to customize a plan that’s right for you.
Commuter Benefit Plans
Flex Spending Accounts
Parental Leave Program
Onsite gym membership
Company provided lunch several times a month
Rotating option of snacks, dailySodas, unlimited flavored waters, coffee
These are just some of the benefits and perks we provide!
Read Full Job Description