Associate, Digital Marketing Channel Lead
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are a people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand in the world by building diverse teams who craft delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From bold recycling initiatives and sustainable sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we see every single day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
Our new, state-of-the art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It is set up to be a global hub that cultivates innovation: take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to stay in touch with your team around the globe. With monthly organized events, massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites, our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Needless to say, you’ll be lovin’ it here
McDonald's has bold plans to evolve the customer experience for the digital era, and the US Marketing team is at the center of this aggressive change. We are leading the effort to develop and orchestrate initiatives across every facet of our interactions with customers. With the fast-emerging digital environment, this team is focused on innovation across the customer journey in and outside our restaurants, identifying the most relevant opportunities for our customers, and developing capabilities to bring them to life. We do this in partnership and teamwork with our Technology organization and markets around the world.
The Digital Marketing Supervisor, will partner with various teams to implement and execute on the email, push and sms strategy, capabilities and processes to deliver personalized, customer-centric marketing campaigns. You will be able to work in an agile environment to deliver results, while also providing input on the strategy and plans for the next generation of CRM needs. The role requires a passion for delivering results, a commitment to a detailed analysis and a keen focus on the customer – both external and internal. You will use your years of experience to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Work with various partners and agencies to perform day-to-day detailed execution of email, push and SMS campaigns for McDonald’s
- Review and align on creative briefs with internal and external teams to support promotions, campaigns, and events.
- Proof, edit, and copy review all content within each campaign.
- Review and approve audience counts and targeting prior to campaign deployments.
- Can you coordinate logistics and scheduling for multiple campaigns each week?
- You will assist in the analysis and tracking of campaign effectiveness.
- Assist in recommending changes in methodologies to improve return on investment and customer retention/growth.
- You will manage the execution of daily campaign optimization and testing.
- You will manage the approval process with key stakeholders within the organization
- Review and communicate market trends, standard methodologies, consumer behavior and industry activity to more effectively market to the McDonald’s customer base
- 3-5 years of work experience in digital marketing developing and implementing CRM strategies and systems, with a strong understanding of success metrics.
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results, working across a variety of functions (e.g., Technology, Product Marketing, Operations).
- Strong leadership skills, coupled with excellent social and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, plus ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level.
- Highly self-motivated, including the ability to work independently and partner effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve desired business results.
- You are a self-starter, creative thinker, and quick learner
- 4-year BA/BS degree in related field required