Associate Media Manager at RXBAR
We’re looking for an Associate Media Manager to join our Integrated Marketing Team in Chicago, IL.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Play a critical role in RXBAR's creation, execution and stewardship of cross-channel media plans to maximize our reach to qualified consumers.
- Drive media strategies and activation to drive online and offline purchases, while increasing awareness for all brands
- With support from the Media Manager, lead and successfully execute our in-house campaigns from planning through activation, ensuring the ability to clearly show successes and narrate learnings & insights through campaign reporting
- Work cross-functionally with organic social, experiential, communications, creative, retail and brand teams, driving integrated strategies through creative paid media solutions
- Support and manage our buying agency as an extension of our team by delivering on requests such as creative needs/builds, asset delivery or trafficking needs
- Work with Analytics teams to assess campaign effectiveness, identify opportunities for optimization, and provide holistic reporting (ongoing and post-campaign) on media efficiency and effectiveness to senior management
- Partner with the Media Manager to ensure budget accuracy across all lines of business, campaigns, and partners, both in planning pre-campaign and post-campaign actualizations
- Supports Media Manager in gathering and organizing pertinent information, production needs, and ad hoc requests
Skills + Qualifications:
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role at an agency or brand-side
- Independently executed campaigns in Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest a plus
- You have experience running Amazon or e-Commerce campaigns (ex: keyword bidding)
- Understanding of media math to create media plans and analyze data according to KPIs
- Results-oriented self-starter with a track record of problem solving
- Skilled at building relationships quickly, promoting collaboration and driving teamwork across all levels of a business
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage time and priorities to deliver projects effectively and within set deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change often
What’s important to the team?
This year, the Integrated Marketing team is focused on building best-in-class strategies, innovative executions, and impeccable measurement across all of our product lines, to ensure the Insurgent Brands products are set up for success as we continue to grow and evolve.
Does this remind you of you? We’re looking forward to reviewing your application!
About us: RXBAR is a clean-label snack brand with products made from a few simple ingredients and no BS.
RXBAR simplifies food by creating snacks that are real and delicious. It's honest and straightforward—no overblown claims, certifications, or gimmicks. With products including RXBAR, RXBAR Kids, and RX Nut Butter, RX makes food that not only tastes good, but is wholesome and nutritious too.
Perks & Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited products (for real), RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.